Search This Blog

Sunday 25 March 2012

Gone Fishin'

This is my last post for a few weeks as I am about to head off on my annual jaunt to South Africa. I will hopefully come back laden down with Tsonga disco CDs and other goodies. Here are some sunny sounds to keep you company until I get back.

"Gone Fishin'" - General Johnson & The Chairmen Of The Board

"Flying South" - Hank Locklin

"Johannesburg" - The Julian Laxton Band

"C'est Bon Pour Le Moral" - La Compagnie Créole

"Sugar Jam" - Lord Melody

"Dial Your Number" - Caiaphus Semenya

"Crystal Blue Persuasion" - The Kelly Brothers

"Papagallo Baby" - Václav Neckář

"Rasta Chick" - Explainer

"Fela" - Hugh Masekela

And now, the traditional clip that I put up every time I go on holiday. I always play this before setting off just to get myself in the right frame of mind. Just listen to the beatbox they will play.

2 comments: