Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 December 2015

2015 Part 1

Well, I call it Part 1. Whether there is a Part 2 depends on whether I can get my act together blog-wise, which has not been my strong point recently. Anyway, here are some tunes I have enjoyed this year. I hope you do too.

"Wah Wah" - Trembling Bells

"Dipo Nagizala" - Bobi Wine

"Been Waitin'" - Strange Faces

"Stepping Out Of Babylon" - Etana

In what passes for real life, the main event of the year for me was resigning from my job so I can try other things next year. I put it a bit more graciously than Johnny Paycheck when I broke the news to my boss, but it amounted to the same thing.

3 comments:

  1. Checklist. 1. Pack in job. Done. 2. Move to country where you can't speak the language! Go on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in your new ventures Ernie
    Re George's point 2 - you could always move to Scotland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I considered making that remark myself, but was not sure as an Englishman I could get away with it. Thank you for doing the honours

    ReplyDelete