Search This Blog

Thursday 20 October 2016

From The Vaults

Apologies for being a bit irregular recently - real live and stuff. And it's about to get worse, as I have got a lot of travelling for work coming up over the next four or five weeks, starting tomorrow for ten days taking in the unlikely combination of Korea and Slovakia (and a brief stop at home to change my socks).

So I'll do what I normally do when I'm going to be away for awhile, and revive some of the songs I played back in the very early days of the blog, when you were all still children.

"Come Along With Me" - Arthur Alexander

"Sam Stone" - Swamp Dogg

"Suavecito" - Traffic Sound

"Mahlalela" - Letta Mbulu

"Let's Stay In And Make Love" - Nick Lowe

"Mainstreet" - Bob Seger

"Kooeoaddi There" - The Incredible String Band

"Rattvikarnas Ganglat" - Kebnekasje

And as an extra treat, here is the first video clip we ever featured. And it's a cracker. See you in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment